Inconsistent service delivery, encumbering legacy CRM software, high case volumes, and disjointed service teams are just some of the issues faced by many customer service teams. While some may have tools that work, they don’t all work together. ServiceNow® alleviates these issues with an integrated platform that bridges communication between teams.
Solugenix is bringing the future to Customer Service Management with an integrated cloud-based platform —ServiceNow.
The ServiceNow platform combines functionality and form in a way that truly streamlines the way Customer Service works.
Discover the Power of ServiceNow for CSM
- Ameliorate Customer Experiences with intelligent case management and omni-channel engagement
- Solve problems quickly with automated Root Cause identification and resolution
- Overcome internal service team “silos” with real-time collaboration capabilities
- Increase customer retention with better insights into customer experiences
- Respond to customer concerns before they become an issue
- Improve brand image and customer loyalty by identifying issues and solving them before they cause disruption
Try the Free Assessment
CoSMoS℠ Customer Service Maturity Model
Solugenix brings today’s service firms into the future with CoSMoS. CoSMoS helps customer service organizations understand where they rank, compared to other service organizations, on the maturity scale and enables them to make make changes that improve ROI for their organization.
ServiceNow for CSM transforms customer service into what it should be:
A Partner with the Right Expertise
Would you hire an electrician for your plumbing issues? Then why hire an ITSM partner for your CSM matters? Solugenix has a concentrated background in customer service management. For decades, we’ve helped some of the most illustrious US-based companies develop and implement high-performing customer care centers.
We know what it takes to create customer experiences that exceed expectations and keeps them coming back. We routinely help companies convert their customer service department from cost center to profit center.